St. Pius Addition
The addition to the the St. Pius Church Faith Center is a new, one-story, 15,000 square foot building and some renovations to the church.
Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha Church
The new building for the parish of Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha is 24,000 square feet and houses the church, a fellowship hall and ancillary spaces.
Regional Vocational Technical School for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
The building is a one-story, 150' x 240', aircraft maintenance training facility with classroom, workshop, and hangar areas.
CREC Medical Professions and Teacher Preparation Magnet School
The 149,000 square foot school has three stories and three story oval windows which deliver light to the interior portions of the building.
Western Connecticut State University Student Center
The steel-framed three-story building comprises 53,600 square feet plus a rooftop mechanical penthouse.
The new 30,000 sq. ft. clubhouse design is in keeping with the farmhouse look of the previous buildings and the surrounding Connecticut country side.
Ridgefield Boys and Girls Club Addition
The Ridgefield Boys Club was built in 1958. The new Boys and Girls Club is a complete reconfiguration of the original building and an addition with 18,000 square feet of new space.
SoNo Ice House
The one-story industrial building was a manufacturing plant for Nash Engineering for over thirty years when the new owner envisioned an adaptive re-use of the building, transforming it from industrial use to a state-of-the-art hockey and recreational facility with two indoor rinks.
Addition to National Hall
The Di Salvo Engineering Group was the structural engineer for the renovations and additions to the original building with similar structural systems in 1987 - 1994.
Millbrook School Girls Dormitory
The Girls Dormitory is intended to provide a greater amount of suitable housing on campus.