Rendering Courtesy of KG+D Architects, PC
The Ursuline School is a girls’ Catholic college preparatory school which was founded in 1897. The school’s enrollment is approximately 800 students in grades 6-12. After an 18-month construction project, the school now has a new Lobby, Innovation Hub (space for the school’s robotics, engineering, and computer science programming), Conference Room and Student Commons.
The new Lobby is 2,370 square feet with a larger gathering space, a security booth, and a new admissions office area. There is a new 780 square foot high-tech conference room with 40 seats. The students are now able to enjoy the new Student Commons with 130 seats for eating, doing homework or just spending time with friends.