The $20 million restoration of the 100 year old, Saint Phillip Neri church followed a devastating fire.
The structural work required to restore the church included:
- Evaluating and replacing wood roof trusses
- Evaluating and strengthening the existing wood framed nave floor
- Design of framing for a new choir loft
- Designing the excavation and the lowering of an existing basement slab to create new chapel space
- Designing new openings through existing 30 inch masonry walls
- Adding HVC units to the roof
- Designing the reconstruction of bell tower room and bell support
- Designing dormer framing & window mullions
View Our Other Projects...
Hershey Building – Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
The Hershey building is designed to replace an aging farm building that had existing on the lab’s campus and had outgrown, actually overgrown, its capabilities of being a world class research facility.