The Di Salvo Engineering Group provided complete structural engineering services for additions and modifications to an existing church and separate additions and modifications to an existing school.
View Our Other Projects...
Ridgefield Boys and Girls Club Addition
The Ridgefield Boys Club was built in 1958. The new Boys and Girls Club is a complete reconfiguration of the original building and an addition with 18,000 square feet of new space.