The Richard Di Salvo Engineering Scholarship is awarded each year to a graduating student who is pursuing an Engineering Degree at Ridgefield High School. The scholarship is in memory of Richard Di Salvo, founder of The Di Salvo Engineering Group, made possible by his family after he passed away in 1998. Richard’s daughter, Elizabeth Di Salvo, was present on Tuesday, June 4, when the scholarship was awarded to Dominic Ammirato of Ridgefield. Dominic will be attending Lehigh University next year. His proud parents are Lynn and Vincent Ammirato of Ridgefield. Pictured below are Dominic and Elizabeth at the Awards Ceremony. Congratulations Dominic!
- March 2023 Photo Contest March 31, 2023
- Science and Engineering Fair February 27, 2023
- Feeding the Hungry February 24, 2023
- January 2023 Photo Contest January 30, 2023
- September 2022 Photo Contest October 4, 2022