TDEG completed working on the Bronxville School Auditorium in Bronxville, NY in 2015. The structural work involved the complete gutting and renovation of the auditorium and science wing and the addition of an entry lobby. The architect for this project was Kaeyer, Garment & Davidson of Mount Kisco, NY. This project was awarded the 2016 AIA NY Excelsior Award.
- TDEG’s 50th Anniversary June 2, 2023
- April 2023 Photo Contest May 1, 2023
- The Future of Civil Engineering April 27, 2023
- Happy Hour with Neighbors April 17, 2023
- March 2023 Photo Contest March 31, 2023