The new 30,000 sq. ft. clubhouse design is in keeping with the farmhouse look of the previous buildings and the surrounding Connecticut country side.
Ridgefield Boys and Girls Club Addition
The Ridgefield Boys Club was built in 1958. The new Boys and Girls Club is a complete reconfiguration of the original building and an addition with 18,000 square feet of new space.