Rendering by: KG+D Architects
The all-girls Catholic college preparatory school was established in 1904. Grades 5-12 are taught at this top-rated school whose students come from five counties both in New York and Connecticut. The school will be undergoing a renovation. Part of the existing school will be demolished and a new two-story building will be constructed. There are also plans for a new courtyard and a bridge over a pond on the property.